VexD International
VexD International
VexD International
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
VexD International

VexD International

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

How to getthe oppurtunity to play with us

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
VexD Rampage
Admin
Admin
VexD Rampage

How to getthe oppurtunity to play with us  Empty
PostSubject: How to getthe oppurtunity to play with us    How to getthe oppurtunity to play with us  Icon_minitimeSun Jul 31, 2011 5:20 am

aight guys im just going to post a way to play with vexd or high members of the site so what you need to do first is mesage us on xbox live . MY Gamertag is VexD Rampage and i am the founder slash leader of the clan . just message me to play and ill play with you not liek that *perv . Better chances of getting to play with us is by being able to offer something such as recording with a pvr to making gfx for our gfx shop though i am very busy through out the day i try to be on as much as possible i will put my aim and skpype below if you have need contact me and ill messag yoiu back
aim:lRipStick
skype;carl.frayer
TTGname;-RipStick
i also will not be on for awhile
Back to top Go down
https://vexdinternational.forumotion.com
VexD Pred XD
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: How to getthe oppurtunity to play with us    How to getthe oppurtunity to play with us  Icon_minitimeSun Jul 31, 2011 1:19 pm

we are the founders of Vexd............ thx for including me
Back to top Go down
https://vexdinternational.forumotion.com
Break
Break

PostSubject: Re: How to getthe oppurtunity to play with us    How to getthe oppurtunity to play with us  Icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2011 2:38 am

My GT is gypsykiller123
If you want to game with me, there you go!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How to getthe oppurtunity to play with us    How to getthe oppurtunity to play with us  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

How to getthe oppurtunity to play with us
Page 1 of 1